CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good times!




So this past week we have done some fun stuff. We went to the Pie for pizza and to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls with Camie and Nino. The guys were showing us how to hit. My last hit was my greatest hit. But Nino topped it by far!Some guy at work told me that when I swing I over swing back so I need to work on that. We also celebrated my nephew Caden's birthday. He turned 5. And he graduated from Sunshine Square preschool. Preschoolers are hilarious!! Oh they were too cute. What a stud! On Tuesday I went out with my friends Julie and Tubby to dinner. Julie is getting married this Friday the 13th. So I wanted to hang out with her before she became a married woman. Ranie was going to come as well, but she got sick. But we will just catch her next time. We went to the Red Robin at the District, walked around the shops there. After we went back to Julie's new apartment her and Dennis will be living in and talked for hours. It was alot of fun. She went through the temple Friday, it was at the Bountiful. It was beautiful.
The amazing bag Tubby and I made Julie. We found the photo in National Geographic.Ha ha the hilarious piece of clothing we found for Julie at Target!And we have some other news David adopted a dog. He is a little Chihuahua that is half the size of Cosmo. And has some annoying traits like Cosmo. But over all he is pretty quiet. But I still don't know how I feel about him. I thought I would love having a friend for Cosmo but now I feel like Cosmo is better without a friend, he's got me. They are getting along for the most part. They get in little fights but that is normal. So here he is, his name is Toby. He does have some pins in his legs cause it is broken but they will be coming out this next week.
We had a BBQ with Camie and Nino on Thursday. I love that they live so close. They just bought a new grill and some outside furniture. We grilled some salmon and corn. It was very yummy!! After we had some banana fosters and watched the Lakers verses Celtic game.
Camie trying salmon for the first time. She liked it!

3 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Hollie- I think it is safe to say, the next time you go and hit a bucket of balls you might want to wear shoes not flip flops. Just speaking from experience:) How come all I keep getting is great nephews and neices that are dogs and cats? Lets get some real ones going. what do ya think :) Only kidding NO hurry!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Aunt Jane is so crazy!!! I LOVE YOU AUNT JANE!! Hollie- I would have golfed in my flip-flops as well:)

Dave and Hollie said...

You are right Aunt Jane flip flops was a bad choice but I didn't think about till we got there. I will promise you a real nephew/neice some time after nick gets home, if Dave will let me.:)