CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged!!

Tag Your It!

The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.


Joys:1. My husband/family 2. The outdoors 3. Cooking

Fears:1. Heigths!! Mainly falling and dying. 2. Not making to the celestial kingdom. 3. Not having money to pay my bills

Obsessions:1. Food Network 2. The End of the World/ 2nd Comming 3.Shoes/watches/jackets

Surprising facts:1.I have become very frugal since getting married which saddens me but good for me. 2. I can eat alot. (which is starting to catch up to me) 3. I have always wanted to be a barrel racer in the rodeo!

I tag: Camie, Shannon, Krystyn, Aunt Jane, Candis

2 comments:

Cam said...

I will never doubt your eating capablities ever since the lunch break we had at America First together...two hamburers, fries, and some kind of dessert. I was pretty amazed!!

Dave and Hollie said...

Ha ha ha ah yes the good old days!