CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Catch up!!!

I haven't kept up very well this month on the blogging. So I will do a recap of what we have been up to this July. Hopefully I don't get too carried away but if I do that is ok too!


Here are pictures from our 4th of July weekend we went up to the cabin.



Dave on the bike at the cabin


My funny parents. My mom looks so disgusted that my Dad is touching his nose.


Dave at the Oakley Rodeo


One of the calf ropers


My parents making camp fire eclairs


The HUGE moth I killed that was in the garage. Dave wouldn't even go near it.

Nino and Camie at the Oakley Rodeo we went two nights in a row

On July 12th my Grandma Queenie past away. I have been meaning to write a blog about her but for now the obiturary will do.

Monday night the 14th we went to Bees game with the Rogersons.


I have been moved to a new department at work. I am now making full glod crowns. It is very interesting, I am learing as I go cause I know nothing about the anatomy or contour of teeth. I have really enjoyed it so far.


We were cleaning and decided to mess around with Cosmo. He didn't like it to much.

My cousin Krsytyn is home for North Carolina while Brandon is going to Officers School than they will be leaving for Arizona when is done. I am so glad they will be closer. But until then she will be living here which I am glad to see more of her. This is her son, cute little Chase. He is 6 months old and adorable!!

We went and saw The Dark Knight! It was the best movie I have seen all year. Well at least in the top 3! We loved it!! Batman is my favorit action hero. He is so cool to me. He is a guy just trying to do the right thing.

My parents have an apricot tree in their backyard so I told Dave I wanted some to make apricot jam. He ended up doing most of the work cause I had a migrane. We have yet to open one cause we have some jam already open. I am excited to bottle more. I want to learn how do this sort of stuff for our food storage. Next we are bottling salsa!


We went to the international culture thing down town. Lets just say it wasn't what we had expected. So we ate and left. Thurl Bailey isn't my favorite singer any way. It was at least fun to go to see what it was like.


We went to the Bee's game for the 24th with the Rogersons. This photo is from the Bee's game before I forgot my camera. It was a really good game. And the fireworks were awesome!!

I went swimming with Krystyn and Chase at the West Jordan Pool this last Friday. Chase is blocking Krystyn in this photo. It was a lot of fun, he loves the water. It was 105 that day! I got fried! I had put on sun screen but I forgot to put it on my neck and part of my chest and my hip. I hurt, but what can you do.

I think that catches us up! So now it will be easier to stay on top of things.

0 comments: