CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our Weekend

Ok first I need to wish my sister in-law Stacey a Happy Birthday. It was on July 17, I'm a little late at posting it. So Happy Birthday Stacey!! So glad you are in our family!
Ha ha this last Friday we went to Wal Mart with Lindsey and Ranie to go see all the people that were waiting in line for the "Breaking Dawn" book. Man there was a lot and I am so glad we weren't waiting in line. Since we were there of course we had to ride the bikes. I accidently deleted the one where Dave was facing me but Ranie said she had one so she would send it to me. The tire was completely squished to the ground.

Lindsey wasn't feeling well so she decided to sit on the lovely Wal Mart floor.

And this is Ranie waiting while we goofed around

Ha ha ah Tubby with the fashionable life jacket on. It looked even more hilarious on Dave but once again I deleted that photo as well, once again Ranie has one! So I will post it when she emails it to me.

This is Cosmo! I tried to get a picture of him with both ears up, but I wasn't quick enough. I took this picture to show you what he looks like before he is shaved. I am sick of his nasty dog hair all over the place. SO.....
This is what he looks like when he is shaved! I told them to shave off as much hair as possible. I about cried when I had to leave him there. I don't know what I am going to do when we go to Canada for ten days. And I am going to have a very hard time when we have kids and have to leave them.

My father's birthday isn't until the 5th so I will do another post about him then too. We had his birthday dinner on Saturday night at my parent's house.

Ha ha him and his crazy expressions! I made the cookie dessert

Caden pulled out the old ab wheel. Sadly my Dad could do more than I could. I could only manage one.

Ha ha Caden had fun trying to do it. His Dad was the one who could do the most. He did it like it was nothing.

It was the most fun to see Shaylee try it. She just stuck it underneath her chin and would roll it back and forth.

We also went to Dave's old missionary buddy's house. His wife is having a baby and he threw her a baby shower. It makes me very baby hungry. I can wait though. :)

4 comments:

kstalder said...

So fun to hear about all you are up to! I really miss your family. Tell everyone we say hi.

Dave and Hollie said...

I miss you guys so much! You should start a blog so I can see pictures of you guys and stuff. I will tell every one hi! Say hello to my cousins and uncle steve for me.

Cam said...

Dave, next time you come over to our house, please ride that bike over....I think it would make my day!!

Anonymous said...

hey I know some of those crazy people!! :) your blog is super cute!