CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Reunion

This is Dave. Yup, Hollie is making me write again. So, we had a reunion for my mom's side of the family. Its a pretty good reunion. We have an auction for white elephant gifts that everyone brings and they sell raffle tickets for a home-made quilt. The games were a little disorganized for the kids, but they didn't seem to mind. They just wanted the water balloons.

This is my sister Jamie and her son Brady. He's a balloon fan.
This is my neice, Sophie. She is really cute and always nice as long as you don't let her within biting distance of her brother.
This is where we set up giant volleyball.

Its not as easy as regular volleyball.
My dad with Brady and Sophie. ( I have 5 other niece/nephews, but they didn't hold still long enough to be photographed )
Ring toss with my nephew Parker
I think Hollie takes pictures of babies a lot. Is she trying to tell me something?
Me on the left, sister Jamie in the middle, brother Kelly on the right.
Hollie was pretty excited about the white elephant gift she got in the auction. She has been wanting a nice wooden cutting board and got one and later found out that it was made by one of my relatives. We also got an alarm clock. You see, the gifts are all wrapped so you don't know what its going to be. We didn't need an alarm clock, but luckily my mom needed one for the cabin, so she took it.

1 comments:

Cam said...

I think Hollie is trying to give you a hint too Dave!!! Take it!!! :)