CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Father's birthday. I just wanted to let him know that I love him so much! And I am so glad and proud that he is my Dad. Not only is my Dad he is my best friend. We have had a very great relationship from the start. I have always been a Daddy's girl and always will be. I love spending time with my Dad and have learned so much from him. He is a great example of a man who loves the gospel with all his heart. Always putting God first. I love his sense of humor, he can always make me laugh. I love that he will call me to tease me or just to say "Hi", and "I love you". He loves my mother dearly, his family, the outdoors, fishing mostly, a good book, a nice nap, a good western movie, gardening, spending time with friends, making people laugh, and learning more about the gospel. I love you Dad and I am so glad to say that you are my Father.

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

How Sweet! Tell your Dad Happy Birthday from me too!

kstalder said...

Happy Birthday Arden!