CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

House still for sale!!




So our house is still up for sale! So if any one know someone who would like to buy a 1100 square foot townhome ours would be a good one to buy. It has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. All the kitchen appliances are included so are the washer and dryer. We will have the carpets cleaned before anyone moves in. We will also change the water filters. It has a one car garage and guest parking around the homes. We are asking $187,000.00.

3 comments:

kstalder said...

Hollie, your place is adorable! I really hope you have luck selling it.

Cam said...

Just so you know....I am probably not going to spread the word because I really don't want to live any further away from you than we do (the longest distance I could probably handle is about 1/2 mile). Actaully, now that I think about it I am proably going to tell people that it is a horrible neighborhood to live in and that your house smells bad or something :)

Dave and Hollie said...

ha ha ha thanks camie. :) I don't want to move either and when we look for a house we will be looking for one close by you. I don't want to move to far away cause I still want you guys to come over.