CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cosmo's nose!




So the other day I took Cosmo to go get his shots, we went at 8 in the morning. He did really well when the nurse gave him the shots. We came home and around 3 Cosmo and I decided to take a little nap. Dave woke us up around 5:30 and when Cosmo came out from underneath the blanket his nose had swelled from the shots!! It was huge!! So I hurried and called the vet back and made it over there before they closed to get another shot to make the swelling go down. It took about 2 days for it to go back to normal. Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Trever and Charie said...

Oh my Goodness! Poor Doggy!

Rat Fam said...

Sad! Poor little thing!

Cam said...

I love the Cos!! I think it makes him look even cuter!!!