CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spanish Fork!

For the Stalder Family Reunion we went to Diamond Fork, which is up Spanish Fork Canyon. We went for 3 days and 2 nights. We always go somewhere different which is fun. This place was nice and shady and it had a stream to fish and lots of open space to play games.

My Dad let me follow him around Friday morning to watch him fish. I like to do it cause not only am I spending time with him but he is the only one that catches anything. Though I did catch one this trip.

My Dad and one the several fish he caught.

Dave taking a nap after breakfast

Shaylee playing with Grandpa's hat

Caden plugging his ear while we were shooting.

Dave shooting the nine mm.

Chandler, Zack and Caden shooting Zack's bow. I couldn't even hit the target!


Krystyn and her son Chase


Dave enjoying his grilled corn. We had some good food while we camped.
My Grandma, she is the cutest Grandma.


We retired my Grandparents flag. It was flown during my Grandpa's furneral.

The scissors my aunt used were my Grandpa's work scissors. My Grandma pulled them out just for this.






We played some games that my Mom brought. We played a game with the hula hoops and then a racing game. Tyler and Coby were really getting into the games which made it even more fun.
Dave and I
The HUGE spider that was behind Tyler around the camp fire. This picture doesn't do it justice. They saw an even bigger one the next morning on a tent. Dave made me check the sleep bag to make sure there were no spiders in his bed.

Shalyee feeding Grandpa his breakfast.

This was a fun camping trip, I am excited to find out where we go next year.

5 comments:

kstalder said...

I was telling Jane how sad I was that we missed this trip. Everything looks like fun-except for the spider! You took some beautiful pictures. I especially like the one taken through the grassof your dad fishing. Nicely done!

Trever and Charie said...

I'm so sad I wasn't able to go! It looks like you had so much fun! Trev would have freaked if he saw that spider! I guess it was kinda a good thing we didn't go, cause after he saw that huge thing he would of made us leave :) Haha

Dave and Hollie said...

Thanks Aunt Kristy! I was impressed with myself after I took it too. Aunt Jane emailed the pictures you sent her your kids are so cute! I love Owen's curly hair!

Charie that is funny that Trev is afraid of spiders too! Tyler jumped out of his seat when he saw it.

Cam said...

I think I am going to throw up...that spider is sick!! So I was just looking at pictures on our blog and I am wondering when we are going to play Risk again?? I can't believe I just ask that :0

Dave and Hollie said...

RISK!!! Really!! Dave will be so excited when he finds out you asked when we could play again!