CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my Mom's birthday! I won't tell how old she is, she would probably disapprove of me disclosing that. I just want to tell my Mom that I love her and I am so happy that she is my Mother. We have grown a lot closer as I have gotten older. I like that my Mom will call me once a day to see how I am doing. It is nice to know that she is intrested in what is going on in my life. She has a great love for the gospel and is willing to share her testimony with anyone. I am grateful that she was a stay at home Mom while I was growing up. It was nice to come home to somebody after school. I like that my Mother lets me tease her, even though she doesn't find some of my jokes funny she still puts up with me. :) Happy Birthday Mom!! You are an amazing person! We love you!

3 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Happy Birthday to my "OLDEST" sister :) I hope your mommy had a great birthday!

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

Hope we do have fun. Thank you for your thoughts and we will try to get along with sissy o my! Love you guys

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

Hey you do you know Aunt Kirsty email or how to contact her on the computer she keeps commenting on my blog but i dont know how to come in contact with her..

Thanks Hollie