CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Quick Update In Pictures!

We celebrated Krystyn's birthday


Carving pumpkins with the Rogersons

David cleaning out his pumpkin

Working on the carving, I finished mine in 10 minutes

My cute pumpkin!

Dave's is a gargoyle

The Rogersons at the Jazz Game

The Jazz Game

Krystyn on witches night out

Krystyn and Chase

He's so stinking cute!

Bart putting pavers at my Grandma's

Cosmo dressed up for Halloween

Me and Shaylee

Blake getting ready to blow out his candle

Me with the fish I caught on my birthday

My Dad with on of the many fishes he caught

Another one of my Dad's fish

Dave's nephew enjoying his ice cream cone

Dave's other nephew enjoying his 1st birthday cake

Shelly with part of the aftermath of Hayden's cake

Chandler opening his birthday presents

Dad and Shaylee

Chandler blowing out his candles

My Dad and I went fishing again this Saturday, this is one of the several he pulled out of the Ogden River.

He let this one go, it was the biggest one he caught

Dad reeling in his catch

The other big one he caught, he was lucky that day.

Mine is the smallest fish of the four and that was the only one I caught.

Ok, so now I have updated!!

3 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Yeah!! So glad you updated. I thought you had vanished :) Love the pictures!!

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

Its about time sis, I was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the computer chair and could not get back up!LOL Well anyway love all the pics they are so cute.. P.S. when you going to give me a neice or nephew?? haha

kstalder said...

Geesh! 'Bout time! J/K glad to hear from you!