CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hot dog roast and planting a garden with the parents.

Dave and I went to my parents house to roast some hot dogs and to help plant the garden my parents have. By helping I mean eating the food when it is ready to harvest. We are planting potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, peas, garlic, basil, spinach, squash, onions, strawberries, and cucumbers. I think there is more but I can't remember. It has been fun helping them, I like it cause I get to see my parents more, and my parents like that we come over. Even if we do bring Cosmo. Here are some photos from our night.

My Father!!

She always complains we never take her picture, but when I do this is what I get. Love you Mom!Dave waiting while his hot dog burns.That is a good picture of my parents, both of them are smiling in it. Planting the tomatoes.My Mom helping me plant the onions.Planting the potatoes.

1 comments:

Rat Fam said...

These are some fine pictures of your parents. By the way I had no idea that snuggles passed away. Sad day for the family.