CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It has been a really long time!

Wow, the last post I did was clear back in December. I guess we have had a little go on since then. We have put our house up for sale. We are going to try and build one. Hopefully it will sell soon. I have completed the spring semster of school over at SLCC. Who knows how long I will have to go. I have also at started playing on our work softball team. We have played three games and haven't won any. But it is still really fun to play. I am so excited summer is here!!! I love the snow but I am ready for longer nights, bbqs, taking walks, boating, swimming, and trying to lose the extra extra pounds I have some how gained. We celebrated Dave's birthday on April 4th. We went and got massages, and went to Rodizo's grill. It was yummy! Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to.

0 comments: