CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Married Life

How long have you been married? 2 years 3 months

How old is he? 26


Who eats more? Usually David unless it is sushi than its all me

Who said I love you first? I did I'm pretty blunt


Who is taller? Dave by 9 inches I love it!

Who sings better? Depends on the song


Who is smarter? Dave by far


Who controls the T.V. remote? Dave likes to even when I have it he still is in control


Whose temper is worse? Dave is more extreme and he says mine is more frequent ( I don't think I agree with that )

Who does the laundry? We both do and we both hate to fold

Who does the dishes? Dave washes and puts them in the dishwasher I unload them

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed Dave, but he likes to take a good part of my side too

Who cooks dinner? Both of us do


Who is more stubborn? That is tough I would say we are both the most stubborn people ever


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me because I start to feel terrible


Whose parents do you see the most? Depends on the month

Who has more friends? I think we have about the same

Who has more siblings? We are even


Who wears the pants in the family? Dave would say me and I would say him, but really its about 50/50


Now I tag anyone who reads this............................

0 comments: