CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cosmo

Oh Cosmo!! Lets see where to begin....he looks like the cutest little dog that would just want to sit and cuddle with you all day. Don't believe what you see at all. He isn't always so cute, there is the usual biting my toes all day to running around in circles barking at me non stop. All of this stresses me out I sometimes wonder why we got the little tyke. But when night time or naps during the day come that all changes and we know why we got him. He is so cute when he is sleeping! He cuddles up to ya and put his head on the pillow and sleeps on his side, although sometimes his results in me sleeping on the very edge of the bed or have my face smothered cause he thinks he needs to sleep on my face, or when he stretches out and claws Dave in the back. But even though these good moments are rare and few its enough to make me want to keep him. I say that but I wouldn't never get rid of him, I miss him when I leave the house for a couple hours. He is just so darn cute!

0 comments: