CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Us!

Well lets see, we are Dave and Hollie Harward. We met at a Young Single Adult Activity at a corn maze, I never thought in a million years I would find my future husband at a YSA activity. We'll be married for two years on March 1st. We have the cutest but the most annoying dog named Cosmo. Dave is currently working two jobs, he is a court clerk and does construction. Me..I am a stay at home wife for now. I run errands for Dave's business and I will be starting school this month. I will be taking interior design and math. I am not looking forward to the math class. We just got back from the early rifle hunt for anterless elk. Although we didn't get anything it was alot of fun to just get out of the house. And I hope we go camping at least once more before it gets to cold. Plans for this month, lets see this weekend we are going to Cherry Hill for my family reunion, the week after I believe is when my cousin is getting married. The weekend of the 24th we have Dave's family reunion at the cabin and the weekend after that we are going to the cabin again to spend time with my family again. We'll be busy on the weekends but at least I will get to see my husband during those times. He has a busy schedule this month.

0 comments: