CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

SCHOOL!!!

As much as I thought I was going to hate going back to school, mostly for math, I love it!! I got my homework last night after I sent Dave down to get it for me. The homework assignment was section 1.1 through 1.5. Well I start doing all the problems in each section. They are like over ninety problems in each one!! So I started to quiz Dave on if he was sure I was suppose to do all of them. But he says the teacher never told him. So I e-mailed him last night to find out what I am suppose to do. Well come to find out I am only suppose to do 3 or 4 problems from section 1.1 and 1.2. Fantastic!! Both sections I have already completed. All 180 problems down the drain. Oh well at least I know now. What I am really excited for is Monday when I go to interior design. Well if I am able to go. This itchyness better be gone by tomorrow!! I hope I stay this excited throughout the whole school year. Only time will tell.

0 comments: