CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Up Coming Events

Well lets see...

~ The rest of this month family reunions

~ The 25th of August my cousin Natasha is getting married

~ School starts

~ Looking forward to school ending ( I know it hasn't even started )

~ UTE GAMES!!! Hopefully we'll attend and stay for all of them this year.

~ Going to Cali hopefully in October to visit Dave's friend

~ November 15 my birthday

~ SNOW!!!! And the fun stuff in do in the snow like snowmobiling, snowboarding, etc.

~ Dec 6th, this date for two reasons, its the last day of school and Dave has a surprise for me, he thinks he's not cracking but we'll see about that.

~ CHRISTMAS!! Maybe I'll wait till Halloween is over to set the tree up this year. MAYBE!!

0 comments: