CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

THE HUBBY!!!

Dear, Dave, David, Davey, or the name I have been forbidden to call him Davey baby!! Where to begin....my husband is a wonderful man. Over the past couple years I have come to realize what a lucky woman I am. He is always telling me how wonderful I am, kissing me, trying to cuddle, always wanting to just be with me. He is the most caring guy you will ever meet. All you have to do is ask and Dave will be more than happy to help you with whatever you need. And he is a very handy guy, he can work on anything from cars to trying to figure out the plumbing. He is always trying to surprise me with stuff, from a cheesey day by day pill taker to romantic getaways at hotels. I just feel so blessed that I got such a loving guy. I love you Davey Baby!! :)

0 comments: