CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!


A little late, but better late than never. So this goofy man in the picture happens to be my father. That's right we're related. He turned 57 on August the 5th. He is one of the most amazing guys I have ever know. Some reason why I love my Dad:
~He can always make me laugh even when I am mad
~He doesn't mind acting silly
~He is an excellent cook
~He works hard
~He loves the outdoors mostly fishing
~He can strike up a conversation with any one
~He likes to wrestle with me
~He loves my mother dearly
~He is willing to help in a time of need
~He encourages me in what I do
~He loves to play word games
~He can read for hours if time allows him to
~He loves history
~He loves poetry
~He loves being a Grandpa
~He loves the gospel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! I Love you!

0 comments: