CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Spots!

So on Wednesday I woke up like usual, took a shower and was just going through another normal day, until I noticed while I was getting dressed four lovely little red spots on my right hip. Hmmmm.... I thought to myself, what could those be? Bites from bed bugs, they don't itch so I dont think it is that. Chicken pox was my next guess, cause later on Thursday I started to get itchy all over not just where the spots where. Oh great! I thought here it is the first day of math class and I can't go cause I don't know what I have. And I can't just up and go to the doctor any more. Dave has recently quit his job to do construction full time, so we lost our benefits. Well what should I do, and what are these odd spots that keep appearing? Well we have decided if they continue to get worse we are going to see that expensive doctor. So hopefully this irratating rash goes away.

0 comments: